Jun 22, 2016
In this episode, we take a look at how important it is to have the right perspective in life.
The outside world is a dangerous place, filled with horrible, selfish people. - Mother Gothel (Tangled)
• Ultimately, you find what you're looking for.
• An Old Proverb: The Two Travelers and the Farmer
• The good in me seeks the good in you. — Joel Gardener (Jason Escape's dad)
• If you want a friend, be a friend.
• Joy in doing for others without expecting in return.
• Try to look at the positive side of things.
• Be a friend to someone.
Dan Miller's 48 Days to the Work You Love Podcast - a podcast on career and work
About Average by Andrew Clements - a children's book that teaches kindness