Jun 29, 2016
In this episode, we take inspiration from Finding Nemo and approach the topic of fear of failure.
• Bravery is acting in spite of fear. Do something every day that scares you. Eleanor Roosevelt
• Just Keep Swimming
• Celebrate your victories
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,...
Jun 27, 2016
In this episode, we talk about the importance of listening to your surroundings while visiting Disneyland or Walt Disney World.
1. Inside information. (How we got to see Boba Fett)
2. Fill-ins for rides at the end of lines.
Jun 24, 2016
In this episode, Kit tells us his thoughts on Disney's new movie Finding Dory.
This is a conversation in two parts about Finding Dory. First I ask him what he thinks we’ll see in the movie, and then we talk again after seeing the movie to find out how he liked it! Don’t worry, we don’t talk about...
Jun 22, 2016
In this episode, we take a look at how important it is to have the right perspective in life.
The outside world is a dangerous place, filled with horrible, selfish people. - Mother Gothel (Tangled)
• Ultimately, you find what you're looking for.
• An Old Proverb: The Two Travelers and the...
Jun 20, 2016
In this episode, we talk about some things you can do to in planning ahead for your Disney trip so you can get the most out of it.
• Knowing your must do's
• Look at website ahead of time for closures
• Dining reservations
• You can't do it all