May 18, 2016
In this episode, we take some tips from Remy, the rat from Ratatouille on how to find your calling in life.
"This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. What's my problem? First of all, I'm a rat. Which means, life is hard. Second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell." — Remy from Ratatouille
• Jobs that they hate, or have become unfulfilling.
• Took the wrong career path at the beginning
• Love job but want to do something more on the side.
• Bottom line: you want to do something that matters.
• Enriches your life and the lives of others.
I believe everyone already knows or at least has an idea.
Places to find clues to your calling Look to your past:
What were your dreams when you were younger?
What were your loves?
What are you doing now when you're not at work? Sports? Hobbies?
Byproducts. What have you learned that you can teach to others?
Go out and try things. Get involved.
Check out our FREE Unofficial Day at Disney Resource Pack!