Mar 25, 2018
Megan and Kris have a very special guest on our show! We invite Lauren, a member of our Facebook Group onto our show to share a trip review or Walt Disney World. She also drops a few awesome park tips!
In our conversation, we cover the following topics:
• How did you prepare for your trip?
• How was your trip there?
• Where did you stay? What were your thoughts?
• Talk about your trip, how many days, what all did you do (brief overview)?
• Were you celebrating anything?
• What did you eat? Did you bring food? What restaurant did you visit?
• What did you do right? What could you do better for next time?
• What was your top highlight?
• Did you have any failure moments?
• Where there any cast members that stood out?
• How was your trip home?
Kit is now tall enough to ride Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye, and he did on our last trip! Listen in to find out how he liked it.
Come join our Facebook group where you can ask questions and share your advice on visiting Disneyland with your kids…or even just to geek out over Disney!
One of the very first things we hear when we talk to other people about visiting Disneyland is, “That sounds like so much fun, I wish we could go! It’s just so expensive.” After hearing this so many times, we started to look for ways that families could save on a Disneyland trip.
We found that while a Disneyland trip will be expensive (but totally worth it), you might be surprised to find that with a little forethought and planning, it can be within your reach!
In this short ebook, we’ve grouped our tips into three main categories: tips on saving and collecting extra money for your trip, saving on the trip itself, and ways to save at the parks on food and souvenirs. We even added five bonus tips on some free and inexpensive things you can do at Disneyland!
Sign up for our email list (below) and we'll email it right out to you! We'll also keep you up to date on news, contests, and our latest podcast episodes.
By the way, you also get our two previous freebies: Disneyland Resort Scavenger Hunts and our Unofficial Day at Disney Resource Pack!