Apr 17, 2017
Megan & Kris talk about ways to make it more magical when you're celebrating birthdays at Disneyland!
Here are the topics we unpack during this episode:
• Get a birthday or "I'm Celebrating" button. Cast members & characters will pay special attention to birthdays. Random acts of magic: dapper dans sing happy birthday, given a piece of cake when dining, etc.
• For table-service dining reservations, mention birthdays and anniversaries.
• At select dining locations, you can order a birthday cake to be delivered to table (at least three days before, call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463)
• Character dining - one at each park and each hotel
• Entertainment Dinner packages
Come join our Facebook group where you can ask questions and share your advice on visiting Disneyland with your kids…or even just to geek out over Disney!
Also, catch us on DiS-Versal Radio!
One of the very first things we hear when we talk to other people about visiting Disneyland is, “That sounds like so much fun, I wish we could go! It’s just so expensive.” After hearing this so many times, we started to look for ways that families could save on a Disneyland trip.
We found that while a Disneyland trip will be expensive (but totally worth it), you might be surprised to find that with a little forethought and planning, it can be within your reach!
In this short ebook, we’ve grouped our tips into three main categories: tips on saving and collecting extra money for your trip, saving on the trip itself, and ways to save at the parks on food and souvenirs. We even added five bonus tips on some free and inexpensive things you can do at Disneyland!
Sign up for our email list (below) and we'll email it right out to you! We'll also let you know when our Guide to Visiting Disneyland with Young Kids is released and keep you up to date on news, contests, and our latest podcast episodes.
By the way, you also get our two previous freebies: Disneyland Resort Scavenger Hunts and our Unofficial Day at Disney Resource Pack!