Jul 27, 2016
In this interview with Krystel Seijo, author of Disney World on a Budget, we talk about saving for Disney World and not breaking the bank when you get there! Plus, we're giving away a free copy of her book!
Here are some of the points we cover during this interview:
• How far out should I start planning my trip?
• Best times to go in order to get the best bang for my buck.
• Best places to save money.
• Staying on property vs offsite.
• Saving money on food.
• Strategies you use to save money in the parks.
• Her best tip for maximizing your budget.
• How to find balance between budget and vacation.
• Her favorite Disney Park’s tip.
• Her favorite bit of Disney life or career inspiration?
We're giving away a free copy of Krystel's book, Disney World on a Budget, to one lucky listener. All you have to do to be in the running is to comment on this blog post and tell us what your favorite Walt Disney World attraction is. You must comment by August 3rd and we'll announce the winner on our August 5 episode of Mouse Scouts!
You can also get a 15% discount on her already wonderfully priced book by using the coupon code MOUSESCOUTS at checkout.